Friday, November 12, 2010

Handcrafters of Miniatures Show - Fall 2010


For all of my miniature friends and customers - if you're within traveling distance,
our Handcrafters of Miniatures Fall Show is this coming Sunday - November 14th
at the Holiday Inn in Dedham, Massachusetts - easy to get to...
Exit 15A off of Rte 128/Rte 95 - Sunday Show Hours 10:00 - 4:00
For more information see www.handcraftersofminiatures.com
Visit my table, Marquis Miniatures, and see what's new!
Fireplaces have been a recent and exciting creation for me...
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there, I'm not far away. I'll be looking for you. I love the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, met you yesterday with Jean. You have so many creative lovely things. I will be a frequent visitor. Dying to try my hand at the egg carton bricks!!! Loved your fish tank, lol...mini blessings, L J

    ReplyDelete