Thursday, December 2, 2010

Miniature Collector Magazine




Miniature Collector is a great mini magazine always featuring very interesting articles and quality work.

When I opened my most recent issue, I was thrilled to come upon an article and photos of Nancy Shane's miniature collections. She is a long-time customer of mine purchasing many pieces and paintings from me over the years.
As one of her room boxes, she has an artist's studio showing some of my miniatures.
Seeing my sink, easel, painting, artist's chair and my name mentioned made my day!

Nancy informed me that she will have her miniature collection on exhibit at the Wenham Museum in Wenham, Massachusetts from March 11 - May 9, 2011
I'm looking forward to visiting the exhibit and if you're a miniature enthusiast and in the area, I know you'll be pleased to see it too.

Thank you Nancy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you! It is always nice to be recognized when you do such wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete